Sunday, 5 January 2014

24HZT pins and a lovely new patch...


24HZT pins and a lovely new patch...

So yeah, had a lovely rainy afternoon in, listening to Lemuria and applying these to my backpack. The last of these badges arrived a while ago for my participation in the rather wonderful 24 Hour Zine Thing event (copies of my last effort are available on request), making it up to three years running, and here they are pinned to a rather beautiful patch that I ordered some time ago from Portland Button Works.

I don't really make new year's resolutions; if you want to do something or make something happen then I think it should be done for yourself, and not for the calender; it just so happens that it's at the start of this year that I feel I DO need to do just such things, and hopefully this lil' patch will go some way towards reminding me and other folk that everything isn't always as dire as it seems... :)

"It's never too late to be what you might have been..."
Lemuria - 'Paint the Youth'
xox